Call of Duty: Warzone Season 4 Reloaded officially begins on July 15, and Raven Software has released the full patch notes for what’s new in version 1.39 in the Battle Royale, including details on the new game modes, weapon updates, bug fixes, and more.
Season 4 Reloaded of Call of Duty: Warzone includes the continuation of the Season 4 Battle Pass with 100 Tiers to progress through, alongside the first ever objective based game mode, Payload and new weapons to equip.
Raven Software has posted the patch notes for the new update. The new update will go live on July 14 at 9PM PT / 12AM ET on July 15 on all platforms with the Season 4 Reloaded content.
Black Ops Cold War’s Season 4 update went live on July 14, with patch notes for that update available.
Warzone Season 4 Reloaded Update File Size
- PlayStation 5: 8.9 GB
- PlayStation 4: 8.9 GB
- Xbox Series X|S: 9.2 GB
- Xbox One: 9.2 GB
- PC: 9.2 GB (Warzone Only) / 10.4 GB (Warzone and Modern Warfare)
Note: PC users will also need 12.4-12.9 GB of additional space on their hard drive for the patch copying process; this is only temporary space that is reclaimed upon completion of the patch installation and is not an additional download.
The patch notes and information below are only applicable to Call of Duty: Warzone.
Warzone Season 4 Reloaded Patch Notes
Blueprint Blitz, a Limited-Time Event
Similar to Double XP weekends, we will start activating a new special global Event where Contraband Contracts automatically spawn after you complete two regular Contracts. Contraband Contracts award you with a permanent Weapon Blueprint reward if you’re able to extract it from the DZ, in addition to tons of Cash within your current match.
Blueprint Blitz should give you the opportunity to earn plenty of Weapon Blueprints from prior seasons. If you missed out or didn’t play Warzone during the time these were originally available, Contraband Contracts award you with previous Seasonal rewards after you complete the Contract.
Note: This Event will only apply to the core BR and Plunder modes.
Warzone’s first-ever objective-based game mode – Payload – pits two teams of 20 Players against each other in a race against time. Players drop in to escort two caravans of vehicles through a series of Checkpoints or sabotage the mission. Build or destroy barriers and purchase buildings to aid in your squad’s mission, and be sure to collect any Contracts you find around Verdansk as they will help lead to success. If the attacking team escorts all vehicles across all Checkpoints within the time limit, they win the match. The defending team can not only pick attackers off the payload vehicles to slow them down, but also buy and build obstacles to stall these vehicles on the tracks. This all happens as Operators are dropping in constantly with their own custom loadouts, searching for items across Verdansk like Cash and Killstreaks to aid their team in escorting or stopping the Payloads.
Look for Payload in the upcoming Featured Playlist Rotation as part of Season Four Reloaded.
- Red Doors
- Further intel suggests that these Red Doors will appear [[REDACTED]] and take you to [[REDACTED]].
- New Prestige items added:
- The Killchain Perk now increases the chance to obtain all Warzone Killstreaks from loot.
- Loot that spawns across Verdansk has been adjusted as follows…
- New Gulag loadouts
- The Sentry Gun Killstreak can be found in Red Door Control Rooms
- The Specialist Token is now slightly more common in core BR
- Combat Bow Killstreak damage has been increased and it will now down enemies who are directly hit.
- Players will now drop their current equipment directly behind them when looting a Loadout Drop.
- Vertical camera movement will no longer be locked when sliding on a downward slope.
- Dirt Bike Updates:
- Lean back to lift the Dirt Bike and initiate a wheelie.
- Lean forward to increase steering sensitivity and allow the Dirt Bike to perform sharper turns.
- The Dirt Bike now supports leaning forward and backward in the air as well, so make sure to position yourself for that perfect landing.
We are excited to share that we are planning the debut of two new Warzone-specific Perks. Alongside them, High Alert will also be receiving an update that allows players to hear Dead Silent footsteps.
Until then, we may see a Weapon make its long-awaited debut in Verdansk. 😉
- Fixed an issue where the PS5 120hz mode couldn’t be activated while HDR was enabled.
- Fixed an issue with the Xbox One S that would prevent Players from joining matches in Verdansk Playlists.
- Fixed several issues that resulted in Players crashing due to Dev Error 5573.
- Fixed additional collision issues with various elements across Verdansk allowing Players to exploit/peek/shoot through them.
- Fixed an issue causing melee attacks to one-shot other Players if simultaneously equipping Armor Plates.
- Fixed an issue preventing Players from saving custom mods on the Shotgun…